Living with a backpack Slim cocoon tool Hoarders



When running throughout the city with a lot of technology, and a good bag is not just nice to have - it is a necessity. Engadget in a given day, we attend the launch of products, interviewing people or take all these beautiful sample shots to see on the site. There are regular mail bag or bag is likely to do the job, but do you really want your work of several key rattling around the ring spin cross town? Not to us. 

Enter the cocoon of sound. This bag has built a tool for urban bus, there is simply no doubt about it. The backpack has two main sections. The main one is that you can slip into your laptop (fits up to 15 inches). In this section, the same last pocket is perfect for tablet, e-reader, or, in my case, a good old book. While the exterior is made of a "ballistic" nylon and faux suede interior is more luxurious than this. It certainly makes sense to me as my tools not only protects against the elements, but also to protect the other. This, however, is not really the main event. 

Party trick though - and I was hooked the moment I saw it - is "the network" system in the second compartment. Basically, the elastic straps make this configurable tool holder without borders cross the tracks. Most groups are very narrow, and therefore better suited for small things, but there are a few of those flexibility that allows you to tuck into larger units also. I can do everything from USB to my camera NEX 3. This is a bit of style puzzle Fort Boyard cram everything in a relatively small area, but that's part of the fun, I guess. 

Once you have everything packed, then you're ready to rock. Another point in its hard because everything is so tight, and back all feel small and compact. If you adjust the straps so that they are nice and warm, it almost feels like a parachute attached to the back (very heavy). This also leads me to one of the few drawbacks. If you do a lot of walking, and the laptop is in standby mode, and things can get very hot on your shoulders. This is probably OK in winter, but in summer, I found myself obliged to treat the highest in more than one occasion to prevent, well, let's face it, back sweating syndrome. 

If there is a greater improvement and I'd love to see, it might be for / the middle part of the expansion control. A packed with so great you are given something to wear military precision bag. As is the case in my work, where you can end up with a purse and something that often. In bad times that I could be very creative with the space available and get a surprising amount of irregular size objects there. I will continue regardless, because such a reliable performer on the day day. And $ 80, not too pocket friendly.

Related

techno-product 6498602125084992385

Post a Comment

Follow Us

Follow Us On YouTube

Hot Products in Week

Hot Products in Month

item